Distance Learning Course
Raja Sir’s DLC provide you the most consistent, Systematic, UPSC Tuned course to transform your competitive proficiency so that individual understands the nuances of UPSC Demands.
We started our journey from Delhi as Distance Learning Course since 2005. Few Senior Aspirants initiated this startup. Those who had initiated have later got in to Civil Services. Till Mid 2009 we were doing Postal Coaching [Based at Delhi] for UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAM. We even had three outlets to sell our study materials at Delhi namely 1. Bharat Book Center opp to JNU. 2. Jawahar Book Center opp TO JNU 3.Hari Om Book center in Mukherjee Nagar. We had students right from Kanyakumari, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Jammu and almost every length and breadth of India.
From around June 2009, we started conducting classes at Chennai. Just to mention Please click the link and see our history – https://mrunal.org/2012/05/topper-neha-185-2011.html. [Neha Nautiyal (AIR 185/CSE 2011) working professional cracks UPSC with the help of our Study Materials. She is our Postal Course Student.
The programme focus on General Studies – (Prelim cum Main), Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT-II), Optional Subjects – Political Science and International Relations, Sociology. We conduct classroom coaching only at Anna Nagar, Chennai.
The study material as provided to students covers the comprehensive syllabus and follows the latest exam pattern.
What does Distance Learning Programme offer?
It allows working professionals, Housewives, and others who could not access our Classroom Programme at Chennai.
- Delivery in India only. For International Delivery Special Charges apply. You can confirm this by sending whatsapp to 9884554654.
- The fee mentioned above for the respective material is inclusive of GST& Postal charges.
- After payment is approved, we take a week to process the first shipment.
- Study material is available in English only.
- Material bought at the institute and delivered by hand would have to be picked up from the institute periodically, when it is ready.
HOW TO JOIN for Raja Sir’s DLC?.
Fees – Rs. 35000/- [ Indian Rupees Thirty Five Thousands Only]
Below are the options to pay the fee for the Raja Sir’s Distance Learning Course for UPSC Civil Services Exam:-
- Online Transfer toAccount NAME – Cracking IAS Academy.
CURRENT ACC – 6606862362.
ANNA NAGAR. CHENNAI – 40.
IFSC CODE – IDIB000A025. [INDIAN BANK]Download and fill the respective application form. Click here to download the form, and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org after filling duly.OR
- Students can also opt to buy the postal correspondence material at Our office at
Terms & Conditions.
- Online Application will include additional Internet handling charges other than GST and postal charges. Failure to transact payment is the concern of your debit/credit card bank.
- During the online payment, if the payment has been approved by your bank, but the transaction does not show successful confirmation, then your payment will be refunded to your debit/credit card account within 15 working days automatically. Please treat this type of transaction as non-payment and no study material will be issued against such transaction.
Use transaction reference no. for any further query.
For any query regarding postal coaching kindly email email@example.com.