1. Consider the following.
- Lipulekh pass
Which of the above is/are disputed areas between India and Nepal?.
(a) 3 only
(b) 2 & 3 only
(c) 1 & 3 only
(d) 1, 2 & 3
2. Consider the following statements:
- Golden Langurs is listed in Schedule I of the Indian Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972.
- Chakrashila, India’s ﬁrst wildlife sanctuary with Golden Langur as the primary species.
Which of the statements given above is/are not correct?.
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
3. SocotraIsland is located in
(a) South China Sea
(b) Caribbean Sea
(c) Mediterranean Sea
(d) Arabian Sea
4. Which among the following took over the International Comparison Program (ICP)?.
(a) World Bank
(b) International Monetary Fund
5. ‘Young Blue Hole’, refers to
(a) Sealed Ozone hole in Antarctica ice sheet
(b) The world’s deepest underwater sinkholein the South China Sea
(c) A hole found in the Mars
(d) Depletion of the Great Barrier Reef of Australia
Answers & Explanations
1. (d) – https://thewire.in/south-asia/kalapani-india-nepal
2. (d) https://indianexpress.com/article/north-east-india/assam/tress-to-be-planted-mnrega-to-help-endangered-primates-5772540/
3. (d) – https://indianexpress.com/article/india/ins-sunayna-kochi-anti-piracy-gulf-of-aden-6422526/
4. (a) – https://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/india-is-now-third-largest-economy-ahead-of-japan/
5. (b) – http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1136582.shtml