1.Ansupa lake is located in:
(a) Odisha (b) West Bengal
(c) Andhra Pradesh (d) Maharashtra
2. Mangdechhu hydroelectric power plant is a joint venture of India and which other country?
(a) Nepal (b) Japan
(c) Bangladesh (d) Bhutan
3. Consider the following statements regarding “Oilzapper” and identify the correct ones :
(i) It is a collection of five different bacterial strains.
(ii) It is a development of The Energy Research institute (TERI)
(iii) It converts harmful hydrocarbons to harmless carbon dioxide and water
(a) Only i and ii (b) Only ii and iii
(c) Only i and iii (d) i, ii and iii
4. Indus valley did not maintain trade relations with
(a) Rajasthan (b) Afghanistan
(c) Iran (d) Romans
5. Consider the following statements and identify the correct ones regarding “Proton therapy”:
(i) It uses less radiation dose outside tumor cells in treating cancers.
(ii) It is used only in adults.
(iii) It is useful in treating tumor near important body parts.
(a) ii and iii only (b) i and ii only
(c) i and iii only (d) i, ii and iii
1. (a) https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/odisha-to-conserve-two-of-its-largest-lakes/article29129082.ece
2. (d) https://energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/power/pm-modi-inaugurates-mangdechhu-hydroelectric-power-plant-in-bhutan/70723091
3. (d) https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/chennai-oil-spill-an-expert-explains-how-best-to-clean-it-up/story-VBzBgWGMWaUxbHgUMM8DXP.html
5. (c) https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/hospitals/changing-the-way-cancer-is-treated/73726745