1.Match the following and choose the correct code:
A. Al Hilal 1. Maulana Azad
B. Talwar 2. Sardar Singh Rana
C. Colour of swadeshi 3.Ram Prasad Bismil
D. Broken Wing 4. Sarojini Naidu
A B C D
(a) 1 3 2 4
(b) 1 2 3 4
(c) 3 1 2 4
(d) 2 3 1 4
2. Which of the following states is considered most suitable for implementing “Sweet revolution”?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
(b) Himachal Pradesh
3. Which of the following statements regarding “Nutraceuticals” is right?
(i) It refers to any product derived from food sources with extra health benefits in addition to basic nutritional value found in foods.
(ii) In India, FSSAI regulates and sets standards regarding their production.
(a) i only (b) ii only
(c) Both i and ii (d) Neither i nor ii
4. “It made its proposals in May. It still wanted a united India. There was to be a Federal Union composed of British provinces.” The above quotation is related to
(a) Simon Commission (b) Desai-Liaqat Pact
(c) Cripps Mission (d) Cabinet Mission
5. Consider the following statements regarding “Spinal Muscular Antrophy (SMA)” which was in news recently :
(i) It is a genetic disorder causing loss of nerve cells.
(ii) The disease is ultimately fatal if untreated.
(iii) The only available treatment is a gene therapy costing 16 crores.
(a) Only i is right (b) Both i and ii are right
(c) i, ii and iii are right (d) i and iii are right
2. (d) https://blog.mygov.in/sweet-revolution-mithi-kranti-steps-towards-doubling-farmers-income/
3. (c) https://www.news-medical.net/health/What-are-Nutraceuticals.aspx#:~:text=Nutraceuticals%20is%20a%20broad%20umbrella,nutritional%20value%20found%20in%20foods.
5. (c) https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/16-crore-drug-is-the-hope-for-sma-patients/article33815217.ece