1.Which of the following are the risks associated with human body while in space?
(i) Gravity fields
(iii) Hostile/closed environments
(iv) Space radiation
(v) Distance from earth
(a) i, ii and iv (c) ii, iv and v
(b) i, ii, iii and iv (d) i, ii, iii, iv and v
2. Which one of the following was NOT a cause of the decline in Jainism?
(a) Lack of religious preachers
(b) Absence of royal patronage
(c) The division of Jainism into two strong sects
(d) Attack of foreigners
3. Which of the following are associated with ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
(i) Crew escape system
(ii) Mission Shakti
(iii) Pad Abort test.
(iv) Crew module atmospheric re-entry system
(a) i ,iii and iv only (c) ii and iv only
(b) ii and iii only (d) i, ii and iii only
4. Which of the following was not observed as a social practice during the age of the Mauryas ?
(b) The Ashramas system
(c) Purdah system
(d) Slave system
5. Consider the following statements regarding Medical Termination of Pregnancy (amendment) bill,2020 :
(i) It allows abortion only in case of married couples.
(ii) The act is applicable to both women and transgenders .
(iii)Termination of pregnancy is enabled upto to a maximum of 24 weeks since conception.
The correct statements are:
(a) i and iii
(b) ii and iii
(c) iii only
(d) None of the above
3. (a) https://pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetailm.aspx?PRID=1696779
5. (d) https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/seeking-a-more-progressive-abortion-law/article30777394.ece