Ethics and Essay – Exclusive Test Batch
- In Mains 2018 only we Predicted the same Thirukkural that was asked in GS 4.
- What does this quotations mean to you in the present context: “Falsehood takes the place of truth when it results in unblemished common good.”- Tirukkural. (150 words). (UPSC MAINS GS-4 2018).
UPSC Mains General Studies Paper-IV – Test Batch Schedule 2020 ETHICS AND ESSAY TEST BATCH
15 Classes and 10 Tests for Ethics and Essay
- We suggest students to be sincere to writing tests. Without appearing for tests writing skills can never be improved.
- Our expertise & guidance will improve the writing skills of student by many more times than expected.
- We also provide MODEL ANSWERS for selective questions to enable a student to understand.
- OUR IAS GOOGLE MONTHLY ISSUE WILL BE SENT IN PDF VERSION FREE OF COST.
- We cover mainly POTENTIAL QUESTIONS from UPSC point of view.
- In the past we have established that many questions from our tests have been reflected in UPSC Question papers also.
In Mains 2018 only we predicted the same Thirukkural that was asked in GS 4.
What does this quotation mean to you in the present context:
“Falsehood takes the place of truth when it results in unblemished common good.”- Tirukkural. (150 words). (UPSC MAINS GS-4 2018).
1. Ethics and Human Interface
· The Essence of Ethics, Determinants and Consequences of Ethics in Human Interaction
· Dimensions of Ethics
· Ethics in private and public relationships
· Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators
· Role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating moral and ethical values
· Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and the world to the concepts of morality
· Content, structure and function of attitude
· Influence of attitude in thought and behaviour
· Relation of attitude to thought and behaviour
· Moral and Political attitudes
· Social influence and persuasion
· Aptitude and foundational values of Civil Service
· Impartiality and non-partisanship
· Dedication to public service
· Empathy, tolerance, and compassion towards the weaker sections of the society
· Concepts of emotional intelligence
· Utility and application of emotional intelligence in administration and governance
3. Public/Civil Service Values and Ethics in Public Administration
· Status and associated problems
· Ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions
· Laws, rules, regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance
· Accountability and ethical governance
· Strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance
· Ethical Issues in international relations and funding
· Corporate governance
4. Probity in Governance
· Concept of public service
· The philosophical basis of governance and probity
· Information sharing and transparency in government
· Right to Information
· Codes of ethics
· Codes of Conduct
· Citizen’s Charters
· Work culture
· Quality of service delivery
· Utilization of public funds
· Challenges of corruption
5. Essay – 1 19.10.2020
6. Essay – 2 09.11.2020
7. Essay – 3 30.11.2020
8. Full Test – 1 17.12.2020
9. Full Test – 2 25.12.2020
10. Essay – 4 07.12.2020
Fees – ₹ 17,000/- (Inclusive GST)
See The Timetable & Schedule below. – Click here to download PDF Version of Time Table
Registration and Subscription:
Click here to register and subscribe – Raja Sir’s ETHICS AND INTEGRITY TEST SERIES -2020
The study material as provided to students covers the comprehensive syllabus and follows the latest exam pattern.
Political Science and International Relations
Some Reference Essays
LIST OF PREVIOUS YEAR ESSAY TOPICS (1997-2019) (DOWNLOAD PDF)JOIN NOW